Get the pricing plan that fits your business
Please provide your contact details and a GAMMA AR team member will be in contact shortly to discuss with you the business possibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as there is a plan for every business, you can profit from a 30-day free trial.
The GAMMA AR app supports the following: Revit, Navisworks, and IFC files.
As we want the construction app to work with every business, GAMMA AR works on the following devices:
- – iPhone 8 or newer
- – iPad Pro 2020 or newer
- – Supports AR CORE
- – 4 GB RAM or more
- – Samsung Galaxy S21 / Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- – OnePlus 9 / OnePlus 9 Pro
- – Google Pixel 4a / Google Pixel 4a 5G
- – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- – Moto G Power (2021)
- – Asus ROG Phone 5
- – Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
1. Download GAMMA AR App and create an account.
2. Now visit the GAMMA BIM PORTAL at https://portal.gamma-ar.com and sign in to your account.
3. In the “Upload Models and Share” section, create a project and upload your IFC model.
4. After your model has been processed, download the model in your GAMMA AR app.
5. Use the GAMMA AR app to create issues, RFIs, and track the progress on site.
Issues created in GAMMA AR are synchronized with the GAMMA BIM PORTAL and will be displayed in the “Notes” section of the GAMMA BIM PORTAL.
Connecting & synchronizing to Autodesk® BIM360®️:
6. Go to the “Notes” section.
7. Synchronize your issues with BIM360 by selecting a project from the drop-down menu on the top left corner.
8. Click “Add Integration” and choose Autodesk BIM360 Docs/Field or BIM360 Field (Classic).
9. You will be asked to authorize the connection by BIM360.
10. Click the button “Choose Project” and select the BIM360 project that you want your issues to be synchronized to.
Your GAMMA AR and BIM360 projects are now linked.
11. In the table of the GAMMA BIM PORTAL’s “Notes” section, a new column appears. This contains the issue IDs from BIM360.
Clicking the ID will forward you to the specific BIM360 issue.
12. In BIM360, issues from GAMMA AR are marked with the Greek capital letter “Γ” = Gamma.
13. GAMMA AR puts the GUID of the Objects into location details in BIM360.
14. Images from GAMMA AR can be found in the attachments tab.
15. In GAMMA BIM PORTAL’s “Upload Models and share” section, you can also use models from your BIM360 Docs project.
You can export BCF, CSV, and PDF files from the GAMMA AR app.
There is no files size limit, but the size of the files you are able to load into your phone and/or tablet depends on your device’s memory.
No, but you are able to export IFC files, using AutoCAD Architecture, MEP, Civil 3D, and others. Please follow this link about how to export IFC files from AutoCAD products.